If you hate Fall. Please, just go away. Fall is the most magical kind of year and I just love and adore it! As Jemma says, “You’re just a Fall girl, Mama!” And it’s true :) Above, we’ve got my latest pumpkin love, Pumpkin Smash from Jamba Juice. And below, just a little this + that that I’ve been collecting to share with you all. So, swing by Jamba, settle those littles in for a movie and get clickin’ through all these fun things!
- What would you pick from this gift guide?
- This boy nursery is out of this world :)
- Freakin’ Fall fabulous … if you ask me.
- My favorite IG shop. But please don’t outbid me :)
- First trimester sickies kept me from much kitchen work this summer, but now, I’m scrambling to fit in a few projects like this.
- My best friend sent me this YouTube clip after reading about my placenta plans. Bahaha!
- Are you really pro-life?
- These free printables are EVERYTHING!
- Can not decide.
- So. pretty and useful.
- What is one of your tiny birth memories? Something small, but significant. Here’s mine.
- Mark your calendars, October 1st is the launch of new products!
- This gal always shares the best deals.
- So powerful.
- Find Rilo Kiley on Spotify. The Frug and Does He Love Me? will always remind me of college.
- Are you going to win a $50 Target gift card and other Fall goodies? Enter here.
- Jem is having a Cinderella birthday, the new Cinderella. It debuted on DVD last week!
- A gal from my college days and a beautiful writer.
Past This + That posts can be found here. So many links to love!