If you’re on the look out for a $50 Target gift card, Halloween goodies and some of this all for free … read on!
Jemma joined the Pre-K forces this last week. She loves it. Pretty much obsessed. Basically, after her first day (on Wednesday), I reminded her that Thursday would be a home day and then she would get to go back to school on Friday. “What?” she said, “Daddy gets to go to work 5 days in a row … can’t I go to school 5 days in a row too?”
Um. Stop that. Just stop it little girl. You are mine and I am not ready for you to be rushing away 5 days a week. Three days has been adjustment enough for me!
Anyways, I made it through parent orientation without crying and signed up to be a bulletin board mom :) I figure they probably didn’t want me, Max and baby showing up as a classroom volunteers anytime soon. I don’t have a bulletin board assignment yet, but our first snack day is in early October in honor of Jemma’s 5th birthday! No cupcakes or cake are allowed so we’re brainstorming lots of other options and I thought to myself, why not share a list of ideas! Snack prep for 20 kids can be a bit daunting and I know we’re all busy mamas, so I hope this round up makes things a bit more simple for you! This post is sponsored by BOOMCHICKAPOP, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
- Number one, of course, BOOMCHICKAPOP, in your choice of fantastic flavors – Sea Salt, Lightly Sweet, Sweet & Salty or White Cheddar!
- Applesauce Pouches
- Mandarin Orange Cups
- Ants On a Log – celery sticks with a swipe of peanut butter (or another approved nut butter like sunflower butter) and Raisins
- Carrot Sticks with Ranch Dip
- Fruit Leather
- Apple Slices
- Bananas, probably cut in half
- Yogurt Tubes
- String Cheese
- Cheese Squares and Salami
- Turkey or Ham Roll Ups (deli meat rolled, sliced and stuck with a toothpick for individual servings)
- Bagels + Cream Cheese
- Ritz Crackers or Wheat Thins
- Goldfish Crackers
- Graham Crackers, maybe even with frosting to dip if you’re celebrating a birthday
- Whole Grain Cereal like Cheerios, Chex, Crispix or Kix
- Nutri-Grain bars
- Special K bars
- Fig Newtons
- Rice Cakes
- Trail Mix (check your classes nut allergies before going forward with this idea or make your own with cereal, dried fruit and mini chocolate chips)
- Sun Chips
- Tortilla Chips + a mild salsa or guacamole
- Pudding Cups
- Jell-O Jigglers, make a pan of Jell-O instead of a bowl and then slice into rectangles once set
- Animal Crackers
- Banana Bread
- Fruit Kebobs with Berries, Grapes and Melon
- Plantain Chips
- Pita Bread + Hummus
- Yogurt Parfaits – yogurt with granola and fruit bits to sprinkle on top
- Sliced Fruit – Peaches, Pears, Watermelon or Apples
- Cottage Cheese with a Dollop of Berry Jam
- Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Granola Bars
- Snap Peas With a Sour Cream Veggie Dip
Since she’s the birthday girl, I let Jemma choose what she wanted to share with her friends. BOOMCHICKAPOP and apple slices were the top picks! Allergy free and easy for me – win! BOOMCHICKAPOP is as much fun to eat as it is to say, and that’s exactly how we like it! We are certified gluten-free and use non-GMO ingredients in all our products. Always real, always simple and made with nothing but ingredients you’ll love®.
Because BOOMCHICKAPOP is freakin’ awesome, not only are they joining us for preschool snack time this Fall, they’re sponsoring a grand giveaway for you! Get ready to win a Halloween Kit full of Halloween goodies, a $50 Target gift card and, of course, free BOOMCHICKAPOP! To enter, follow these 2 easy steps …
- Click here for a sneak peek of all the Fall BOOMCHICKAPOP excitement
- Share a Fall fabulous photo on one of your social media networks, tagging it —> #BringTheBoom, think back to school, outdoor activities and Halloween preparation type photos!
- Optional, but appreciated: Follow BOOMCHICKAPOP on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
BOOMCHICKAPOP will select 3 winners and mail out their prize the week before Halloween!