Hoping /// we can have a really long streak of being well. Stuffy noses and coughs BE GONE!
Wondering /// how to get myself here sometime soon.
Working //// on the finishing touches of our homeschool space. I can’t wait to share photos! Next week if I get my act together!
Wearing /// the most ultimate bra. This, mamas, is all sorts of amazing.
Eating /// pizza from my fave food truck – red onions, feta, cashews and olives. I mean, nom nom nom. We ordered it for a mama kid’s lunch after driving by and Jemma asking “What’s that place?” for the millionth time. I never knew it was possible to have so many questions. A quarter of it was plain cheese and olive by request from the cute three year old.
A few links to share …
- If my great-grandma had Facebook … #omgoodness
- I did a little Amazon shopping last week – some fun, some necessary … this to make these, these as a sewing gift to my mama, this for me to try this and a new remote for the Apple TV (which I LOVE!) because the kids … or I … lost ours. Boo to that. And this is on my wish list– it comes in so many lovely colors!
- Love this series – can’t wait for the next post!
- Loving so much from Modcloth, especially the Troupe Project Top – join the community and we’ll each get $15 to shop!
- Just added these to our coffee table c/o Rhoost. They has so many fabulous safety products that are chic-er than most and don’t damage furniture.
- A Bug Themed Party!
- Need, haha!
- 10 Ways to Use Up Ricotta Cheese – omgoodness
- Guess who had their baby! This lady!
- This sweet little girl has hemihypertrophy (what we thought Max may have had this past fall) – her mama is such a sweetheart and I was so blessed to read Miss Willa’s story. Take a peek and keep her in your thoughts and prayers!
Affiliate links used where applicable.
/// Follow That Mama Gretchen on Facebook and take a peek at this month’s featured sponsor ///
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)