Needing /// a case of Guava Goddess at my fingertips.
Missing /// my sweet Hannah! Her hubs, my BIL, graduated from Ranger School last week and we couldn’t be more proud … or be missing them more! Good news is I think we’ll be visiting them in Texas in early 2015 when they PCS. Look at me and all the Army lingo I’m learning!?!
Reading /// this … never even knew this happened :( and this which seems to always be on my reading list/on my reference pile.
Hoping /// I can up my pace for my next 5K. I ran a 12 minute mile and with some training I think I can easily get that now to 11. Then again, I’m considering just continuing my training for a 10K in November … thoughts from those of you who run? Stick with a 5K and boost my pace or go for endurance training?
Playing /// around with the idea of adding biking into my exercise routine. Who’s a biker out there? What trailer would you recommend hauling 70+ pounds of kiddos in?
And some links to share …
- Still in love with Fabletics and have now discovered FabKids! Once you sign up you get a $10 store credit and that can apply to your first $15 outfit. That means you get your first outfit SHIPPED for less than $5! Sign up here!
- Love this lady and her new blog space.
- Starting the Bible study in September and can’t wait – watch the 1 min video, oh yes, do!
- Starting a vinyl project soon – stay tuned!
- A must read for all parents, since the media isn’t going to share this info.
- Standards of Grace – loved!
- Have you visited my two fab sponsors yet? Both are going to be frequent purchases around here! This guy and this here gem.
- I’ve been lovin’ denim jackets ever since middle school – you too?
- Always inspired.
- Look who had a baby!!!
- I’m always reading about mattresses and someday I really want us to have a mattress makeover around here. Adding this to the arsenal.
- We are planning our first getaway (pray for Max! pray for my mama!) and I loved this packing post!
Ok friends, adios! Have a lovely Thursday!
(Visited 100 times, 1 visits today)