The calendar has finally turned to November and Jemma is slowly but surely realizing that it is no longer her birthday season. It’s rough to be here, I tell ya. November is such a dreary month for little 4 year olds who don’t like turkey.
Mid-October we had a Pancakes and Ponies Party. My Little Pony style, I hardly got any photos since I was flipping approximately 4,000 pancakes, so, I’ll leave it at – fun was had, pancakes were eaten and pin the cutie mark on the pony was a hit.
The cupcake above was our Rainbow Dash inspired dessert. We also made Pinkie Pie, Apple Jack and Twilight Sparkle cupcakes. I hate frosting cupcakes. I love Jemma’s smile though, so, you can guess who wins.
Now, a bit of this and that for you all to usher in the weekend …
- These twist on to essential oil bottles to make this happen.
- Just what I needed.
- If you’re 22 or 28 or 35 or 41 or 55, buy this. You won’t be sorry.
- Have wanted this forever and finally ordered it.
- Don’t forget the giveaway!
- Another mama Gretchen – but this one, much more creative than I :)
- I don’t like beer, but this – OMG.
- I’ll always adore birth stories.
- I’m always up for growing my reading list.
- Ultimate pretty!
- Who has one of these? Worth it? I’m thinking it could aid in my 21 Day Fix life.
- This mom. Kinda sorta fabulous.
- Forever yum.
Happy Friday! Tomorrow is the WEEKEND!