I created a new Pandora station to listen to at work. It’s based off of the song Lovers Carvings by Bibio. I first heard it on a commercial and love it. I’ll probably listen to it on repeat for a good week or two and then hate it. That’s how I roll.
Anyways, I had a few fun articles and blog links to share …
- This is the milk bank I’m going through to donate. If you don’t have an excess lipase problem like yours truly and are interested in donating I would encourage you to friend your local Eats on Feets group on Facebook. Milk sharing is controversial right now because it’s different. It isn’t for everyone, but it is definitely filling a need within communities across the country.
- Insurance is tricking. Getting breastfeeding support shouldn’t be. Medela has a few tips for finding your way through the insurance maze.
- I just ordered some super cheap back issues from Mothering. Did you hear they are discontinuing their print subscriptions? SO SAD! I’m glad the online community is thriving though. They are a priceless resource.
- One of the issues I ordered is all about Waldorf. I don’t know much about it which is why I’m excited for this issue to arrive. On the note of education and development, this website is fascinating!
- Anthropologie has a new wedding line, BHLDN. I am itching to help plan my 2 sister’s weddings. Now we just have to lock down a man for both of them :)
- Not that we are anywhere close to having bundle of love #2, but on occasion I do dream up new names. As of late … Truly, Beatrix or Ginger for a girl. As usual, the hubby thinks they are all absurd.
- On the note of a sibling for J Baby, I love this collection of books for helping toddlers embrace a new arrival.
- This blog had a fabulous post on parenting the best for you/your child and trusting others to do the same.
- And a little rant … can government please stay out of my personal decisions? Thanks a bunch :)
Don’t forget to enter the two fabulous giveaways we have going on right now … links are on the top right!
(Visited 701 times, 5 visits today)