Dr. Hofmann-Smith brought up some interesting questions about why vaccines have become so encouraged. Vaccines haven’t been around forever, but due to medical advancement we have seen a rush of research and implementation in the last 100 years. Why is that? Where did it all start? Is there a tipping point where vaccinations stop doing good and start doing harm?
This all sounds quite skeptical, but they are worthy topics to consider when determining what you are willing to put into your child’s body. It reminds me alot of the documentaryFood Inc. Seriously, did you have any idea that was where our food was coming from? (If you haven’t seen this film it is a must … but seperate from dinner. So not a dinner and a movie type of film). Makes your wonder where our vaccines are coming from and who is behind their popularity?
Some thoughts/questions to consider …
- What is the relationship between the government and pharmaceutical companies?
- Are campaign dollars ever received from pharmaceutical companies to encourage a certain drug or vaccine?
- Do cities/counties/states receive federal funds for assuring that a certain number of their population are vaccinated?
- Do doctors receive discounts on medication (or freebies) for vaccinating a certain percentage of their clients?
- How did children vaccination programs get started? Who funds them?
- Why are some doctors who study adverse effects of vaccinations cut out of their professional communities?
I don’t have answers to any of these questions. I know there are always two sides to the story. I welcome your feedback and will post information related to these topics as I come across it. Feel free to share what you know!
Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional. Please do not take any of this information as advice … rather, a review of the information I have gathered and opinions I have developed. Nothing stated is necessarily “right” or “wrong”. Always do you own research and consult with an expert before making important decisions for you and your family.