Jem is living up her tummy time right now. She is starting to do this silly inchworm thing where she buries her head into the ground and sticks her booty in the air, then wiggles like crazy in an attempt to scoot around. We are so far from having a baby proof house. Slow down baby girl! Hopefully I can get video of her moves soon.
In other news, here are some of my recent reads I felt were worth sharing …
- I’ve blogged about this before, but someday I actually intend to make my own cleaning supplies
- I love these onesies, especially the garlic and panda ones
- Play-based learning, something I want to learn more about
- Tips for Pumping, Working and Nursing Successfully
- I love reading other mom’s nursing stories
- In 6 weeks or so we’re starting solids, how can that be?!?
- I adore this homemade mobile
- The Natural Child Project has tons of fabulous articles like “If You Hold the Baby All the Time …” and “Why African Babies Don’t Cry”
(Visited 84 times, 1 visits today)