Over the years I’ve discovered many of my personal favorites from reading posts about things other mamas love. So, I figured it was high time I wrote a fresh “love” post and shared what I’m all about RIGHT NOW. Nothing like the present :)
Granted, these are all slightly tainted by pregnancy. They may not be up your alley if you don’t have a baby on board. Then again, most mamas tend to think alike, so I think you’ll be OK no matter what.
Without further rambling, here’s what baby and I are lovin’! Be sure to make it to the bottom of this post because there is a giveaway that will have 5 winners!
- Bubble Baths — Quiet reading in the bath is part of my everyday routine right now. I love a nice, warm soak. And yes, I do really add bubbles!
- Sports Bras — I feel like I’m carrying baby high and thus my rib cage is expanding like no other. That makes stretchiness necessary when it comes to my ability to breathe. Sports bras to the rescue!
- Lemonade — Normally I’m a water only girl 95% of the time, but right now, lemonade is my best friend. Even better if fresh strawberry puree is mixed in.
- MILKA OREO Chocolate Candy — Ohmygoodness. Have you tried these? They’re fantastic. I’m totally snacking on one as I type and it’s the most perfect blend of chocolate, cookie crunch, and creme filling. Here’s a coupon (and another!) so you don’t feel the least bit guilty about buying one (or two!) next time you’re at Walmart. And, perhaps better, you can stop by your local Walmart on select days/times between May 18th-21st and catch a live demo of MILKA OREO Chocolate Candy. That live demo includes free samples! Whoop!
- Aloe Vera — As in, the plant! My sister bought me one and I’ve kept it alive for over a month. Green thumb in the making? Maybe!
- Naptime — Everyday.
- Summer Plans — I swear, I’m going to be holding this little boy in no time at all. Our summer is filling up with loads of fun and that’s going to make time fly.
- Bible Journaling — I’ve had the same Bible since high school. It’s small and lightweight and I love it. But I really wanted to give Bible journaling a try, so I ordered a new Bible with wider margins and special pens and now my quiet time is also a creative outlet. Shall I say, “a match made in heaven”?
- Vacuuming — Call me crazy, but I’m obsessed. Not necessarily with clean floors, but with vacuum lines. My life just feels complete when I can see them.
- Spaghetti — And by spaghetti, I mean, Italian food. Bring on the pasta, every type of sauce, bread, oil and balsamic, real mozzarella and fresh shaved Parmesan. Italian sub sandwiches too. It’s what baby likes, so it’s what mama loves!
Total yum, right?
Last, but not least of my favorite things … I loves hosting giveaways! I mean, I love winning things myself too, but it’s just about as grand being the one who gets to email you and say, “You’re a winner! Like, really!”
This giveaway kind of trumps all recent giveaways because there will be 5 winners! Yep, 5 of you are going to win a $25 gift card to Walmart. Because, at Walmart you can buy something YOU love (inspired by my list or something else you’ve had your eye on) and splurge on something new, like MILKA OREO Chocolate Candy … with zero guilt!
There is only one mandatory entry. Stop by Walmart (during a live demo the week of May 18th if you can!) and snap a photo of you or your family/friends with MILKA OREO Chocolate Candy! Upload it to social media and use the hashtag #TryOREOChocolate and tag me (@thatmamag on Twitter and @thatmamagretchen on Facebook or Instagram).
Finalize your entry below (bonus options available!) and come the beginning of June, watch your email for a “YOU WON!” kind of notification :)