I’ve joined up with The Pierogie Mama to give away a Lenny Lamb carrier! I know, I know, so exciting! I have personally experience the high quality of Lenny Lamb — featured here — and am crossing my fingers that YOU win this gorgeous soft structure carrier!
From The Pierogie Mama …
If you are like me and love baby wearing, it’s hard not to want to try all the carriers! For my first child I was introduced into the world of baby wearing through a knit jersey wrap and a basic soft structured carrier (SSC). 4 years and mounds of experience later I have branched out and tried several carriers, including Lenny Lamb! And I am IN LOVE!
- weight range: 14 lbs to 35 lbs for infant sized carrier
- full buckle carrier with 3 adjustment points
- ability to carry on your front or back, as well as crisscross shoulder straps based in your comfort
- ergonomic seat to encourage proper weight distribution on baby’s hips (from “knee to knee”)
- form fitting hood
- proudly made in Poland
- two sizes available – infant and toddler
Disclosure: This giveaway is hosted by The Pierogie Mama, Maman Loup’s Den and The Parenting Patch. It is not affiliated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or any other social media platform. Participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding this giveaway or if you’d like to sponsor a future giveaway or blog post. Please see giveaway widget for full giveaway details and eligibility.