Necklace from the amazing Archer + Hare
It has been awhile since I waxed narcissism on you all with a post all about me. So, here it goes … things you just need to know before continuing your day.
- I love drinking water from the faucet during the winter. The freezing pipes make it extra cold!
- Thick lotion is the only lotion worth wearing. Like this kind.
- For the life of me I can’t hone my home style — boho, country, rustic, vintage. I want to change my curtains AGAIN. Don’t tell Dom. I obviously have curtain commitment issues.
- Stores with awesome return policies will always have my heart.
- My wedding ring doesn’t fit me anymore and I’m torn on whether or not to get it resized.
- When I get hungry late at night I eat eggs – scrambled or hard boiled.
- I’ve never dyed my hair. A few rounds of home highlights, but never a full head dye.
- The small legal pads are my favorite. I make a daily to do list on them with a super fine ballpoint pen, also another favorite.
- I dreamed of a minivan for 4 years and now I’m an official Swagger mom. And now I sing this in my head every time I load the car.
- I sing this with new fervor too.
- In actuality though, I can’t carry a tune in a bucket so don’t laugh if you happen upon me trying to singing.
- I don’t drink soda.
- I’ve become a library fiend – we go often and this whole year I’ve managed to keep my late fees under $1!
- Mary Poppins is my favorite Disney character.
- Dutch Bros coffee has better eggnog lattes than Starbucks.
- Jemma and I share one favorite color – gold.
- Essential oils have become my go to perfume – a blend of Bergamot, Grapefruit and Ylang Ylang are such a mood boost!
- I’m worried my passport will expire before I travel internationally again :/
- Vacuuming is my favorite chore. Dishes are not.
- Doing less helps me to enjoy life more.
What’s a “secret” about you? Share something new in the comments!