Thursday has been a real treat thus far. Littles slept in until 8:45 – yes, eight forty five! I can hardly believe it! I skipped my run because … sleep. And then we had a play date. The dishwasher is currently running, one of my favorite sounds of all time and the floors are freshly vacuumed. I’ve been slowly prepping for Jemma’s friend birthday party all week and continuous pick-up is part of the game. I’ve also been on a mass sort/cleanse and have sold 2 things on Craigslist and am prepping a whole other lot of miscellany for the Seattle JBF Consignment Sale next month. My closet also got an overhaul this week and I’m so pleased with the paring down. Less is truly more.
Now, a lunch of leftovers (this) and naps before I head out on a belated mama date with a dear friend – our favorite Thai and Gone Girl are on the agenda. Hoping I don’t get too frightened!
I’ve been gathering a few links to share, here’s the round up …
- On my Christmas list
- Would you? Could you?
- Jem would love
- My next Stitch Fix arrives November 13th (countdown mode!) and I love it so I’m thinking about trying out this service too
- New reads —> this mama and this sweetheart
- 4 years ago, this mama’s experience saved me
- Always inspired, always
- From the archives —> one and two
- Slow cookers aren’t always for food, try this
- Grand giveaway coming to Instagram soon – be sure you’re following me :)
- On Baby Gizmo recently … Pumpkin Seed Trail Mix, The 411 on Birthday Invitations and 30 British Baby Names
- And don’t miss clicking here to save $1 from one of my sponsors! You use this item everyday so you might as well have a coupon :)
And that’s a wrap! Wish me luck as I frost a billion cupcakes inspired by Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle :)