She spent over an hour plopping eggs, checking their color, exclaiming her surprise and depositing them into the egg carton to dry. And when a mama finds an activity that grabs the littles attention for that long, I sneak away.
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 cups of mini marshmallows
- 5 cups of Fruity Pebbles – on sale at Walgreens for $1.99 from 3/30-4/5!
- Over low heat in a large saucepan, melt butter.
- Add marshmallows and stir.
- Once combined, remove from heat and immediately stir in Fruity Pebbles.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and turn out the Fruity Pebbles mixture on to it.
- Press into an even rectangle, allow to cool, cut and serve!
So, there you have it – the perfect treat to accompany Easter egg dying shenanigans! And don’t forget Walgreens has Fruity Pebbles for just $1.99 through April 5th (while supplies last) – that’s stock up price!