February 15- 22, Amy of Amy Willa: Me, Mothering and Making It All Work and I invite you to share a post about how YOU make your pantry plentiful!
Possible topics include:
- Tips to reduce waste when cooking
- Making your own broths, rouxs, or other meal starters
- Budget friendly meals
- Healthy and family friendly recipes
- Tips on couponing, canning, freezer meals, or buying in bulk
- Experiences participating in Organic food co-ops
- Experiences growing and storing your own food
- Questions or concerns about cooking (maybe you don’t know how to cook something and would like to ask! i.e. How do I cook rice perfectly? Or What should I do with all these BEANS I get from WIC?)
- Using foods provided by supplemental food programs like WIC Eligible Foods or Food Pantries
This is the first of a quarterly blog hop that Amy and I will be hosting – I’m so excited! Get cookin’ and scour your old posts to link up anything that applies to The Plentiful Pantry. It’s going to be such a great resource when I’m on the hunt for some savings or a creative meal. Feel free to grab a button and definitely take a peek at Amy’s blog too – she’s one of the lovely mamas I’ve met through Natural Parents Network and a real sweetheart to boot!