I’m planning to start a little Father’s Day tradition with Jemma (and her future siblings) … a little interview each year about their Dad. I helped Jem a bit this year, but next year, I know she’ll be in charge of the whole shebang!
- What do you call your Daddy? Da
- Favorite thing about your Daddy? His whiskers
- Food do you like to share with Daddy? Spicy chips
- Favorite activity to do with Daddy? Wrestling and tickling
- Best time of day with Daddy? When he gets home from work and when he snuggles me to sleep
- How much does Daddy love you? SO MUCH!!!
I seriously can’t wait for next year when she is almost 3! She is such a smart, silly girl, I know her answers will just crack me up!
On a serious note, That Dad Dominic is truly the most amazing Daddy any little girl could ask for. Jemma is extremely blessed to have him in her life. When I asked Dominic what he wanted for Father’s Day he chose this book and study pack. A true testament to him as a Dad – he takes his job as a Dad so seriously, always wanting to learn and grown and become better. I heart him like crazy :)
Blog – GFC – Blog Lovin’ – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Vote