Here’s my latest STAR WORTHY reads :)
- Have you ever looked for an extensive list of what to do with breastmilk? Look no further!
- And a shameless plug for my guest post over at The Adventures of Lactating Girl!
- More smoothie recipes your littles will gobble up :)
- I’m super bummed that I missed this carnival, all the participants wrote AWESOME posts answering the prompt, “I’m a natural parent, but …”
- The world needs more good men – and why I’m so happy their are amazing parents raising them
- LOVE this blanket ——> might need to try out this color combo for the wee one :)
- Heart crayons, I can’t wait for Jem to hit preschool age so we can do little activities like this on rainy days
- Pound cake. With fresh strawberries. Can’t. Wait. For. Summer.
I think I’m going to retire Star Worthy as I’ve started a Pinterest board called “Blog Awesomeness” – when I find something I love, you can check it out there! Are we friends on Pinterest yet? If not, we should be. Like ASAP.
Blog – GFC – Blog Lovin’ – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Vote