We’ve been home close to 2 months, but I still wanted to share some of the pictures from our fabulous trip to the south! We went to visit Dominic’s brother, Anton, and his wife, Tasha, and daughter, Karrington. Jemma had a ball with her cousin and we ate WAY TOO MUCH amazing BBQ, but hey, it’s not like we could say no – the scent alone made you salivate!
Favorites of the trip include:
- Sleeping in – the room we stayed in had black out curtains which helped Jem sleep SO WELL which in return helped us sleep awesome too
- Rudy’s baked potatoes – Get this, you order a baked potato, choice of shredded meat, and add all the fixin’s (yes, fixin’s) – AMAZINGLY DELICIOUSLY. I chose BBQ pork and couldn’t have been happier. We went twice :)
- Sunny weather – Nothing like a hefty dose of Vitamin D in the middle of October!
- Hobby Lobby – We don’t have one in the PNW, so Tasha treated me to a shopping trip, gift card, and close to 2 hours of browsing. I’m in love!
- Cousin playtime – Jemma only has far away cousins so it was priceless to see her interacting with Karrington – they played so well together, melts a mama’s heart
|Hanging out on a bench made completely of horseshoes – we ate the best steak ever at this ranch|
|Ah! Mama is trying to pack and I’m being the best helper EVER!|
|Jemma and cousin, Karrington, at the Big Texan in their souvenir cowgirl hats|
|Auntie/Mama Gretchen and her 2 favorite girls|
|Getting up close and personal with the tigers at the zoo|
|Texas photo shoot in the itchy grass|
|Big smiles – I LOVE VACATION!!!|
|Relaxing morning with Daddy – coffee, Texas sunshine, and Dave Ramsey|
|The cutest 2 1/2 year old – MISS KARRINGTON!|
|Family photo shoot – Uncle Anton, Aunt Tasha, and Karrington. Check out their family blog here!|
|Miss Wiggles on the plane|
|Yay! Hobby Lobby time!|
|Brothers and their babies :)|
Blog – GFC – Blog Lovin’ – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Vote