I’m still a bit floored by the amount of baby clothing at the sale. It was unbelievable. It was incredibly organized. I wll be going back every year. I truly believe the mall is officially the worst place to buy clothing. Everything pictured above was under $5 … most was $1-$2. I know, crazy. These mad deals are exactly why Dom is ok with me buying girl and boy clothes.
So, from left to right … some of my favorites :)
- Red puffy vest and Nike beanie modeled by Bruce … Dominic has a puffy vest and is obsessed with Nike so it seemed like a fitting outfit.
- Awesome surfer T – although worry it might be too skinny for a Bosso baby. Jeans with knee padding … what, what!?!?! Perfect for crawling.
- Random floral dress … LOVE IT!
- Baby Gap hoodie, came with navy pants too. Good for a boy or girl.
- Hanna Anderson top … from Europe. Need I say more. Homemade beanie … definitely not knit with love like Leah’s, but still cute and worth $1.
- MINNETONKA MOCCASINS. That’s right … MOCCASINS!!!
- Gap flannel … totally pumpkin patch worthy for a boy or girl.
- Adorable sea scene yellow dress, found a fabulous navy cardigan to match. So Easter.
- Halo sleep sack. These are $25 at Babies R Us. I paid a 10th of that … $2.50, baby!!!