Between our move and baby boy’s birth I’m planning a little babymoon sometime between July and October. I’ll still be blogging, but most likely, much less frequently.
During my break I’m hoping to feature a number of guest posts from readers and other bloggers! Would you consider submitting a guest post?
Here’s a few ideas of what you could share …
- Your birth story
- How to help an older sibling adjust to a new baby
- Your must have list for pregnancy/new baby/moving/etc.
- Anything natural parenting related
- Craft project or DIY
- Family-friendly recipes
- Anything spectacular :)
Previously published posts are just fine, so if you’ve already written your birth story or a post on any of the above topics I’d love to have you!
If you are interested please send me an email so I can reserve a date for you! My hope is to schedule all the posts before June so they are set and ready to go while I pack, birth, and snuggle my littles :)
In your initial email, please include …
- Your name and blog link (if you have one, not required though)
- Initial post topic/idea
Sometime before June, please follow up with a second email including …
- Short biography about yourself, include a photo if you like
- Top 3 relevant links – blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Post HTML including at least one photo (or your post text and photos attached to the email)
Yay! I’m so thankful to each of you who are willing to participate! I’m a wee bit overwhelmed with all that will be happening this summer, but all the same, very thankful for all these wonderful changes!
Blog – GFC – Blog Lovin’ – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Vote