Hope you enjoy these as much as I did!
- Vaccinated Children vs UnVaccinated Children: What Are The Risk
- Beautiful truth from guest poster, Rachel, Take Heart, “Quit the race and allow God to use our blogs for things much greater than what google analytics will tell us.”
- I’m planning some adorable, homemade favors like these for Jemma’s party
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake – YUM!
- Great knitting tutorial with fabulous links/resources
- Too sweet for words – I really want to try a homemade doll like Jess, part 1 and part 2
- I’ve always wanted a large piece of art with the large price tag – perfect idea
- Why is there a market for bikinis on little girls? It’s true – we’re a one-piece family and proud of it!
- As soon a lovie knows that everything isn’t for eating, we’ll be making play dough
- Financing a Homebirth vs. Hospital Birth – Is it ethical for hospitals to be charging this much?
- Working vs. SAHM – I feel like I’m both so this was a super interesting read
Happy long weekend to you all – don’t you just adore Monday holidays!
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)
Charissa Jimenez says
I want to see Dominic in his full body one piece! :)In all seriousness, I hear ya with the battle against bikinis. If I ever have a girl, she'll be flaunting her stuff in a one piece!!!Thanks for the article about working vs sahm…i cried a little bit! Seven more day. :(
Felicia Stevens says
Thank you for sharing my little tutorial! I didn't think anyone read it, ha!