Brought to you by Claire from The Adventures of Lactating Girl
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (14 oz) corn
- 1 can (14 oz) black beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 4 cups beef broth
- Cook ground beef. Add taco seasoning and 1 cup of water, as directed on the packet.
- Add beef and all other ingredients to the crock pot and cook it on low for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips (if desired).
NOTES FROM THE CHEF
If you have small children that are adverse to onions and peppers, throw them in the food processor/blender to cut them up really tiny. I did this for my daughter’s birthday party and the kids gobbled it right up! And it works well as a dip too!
Would you like to contribute a recipe to The Crockpot Club?