My 6th fix arrives on December 23rd — a very, merry Christmas to me? To me!
Obviously I’m super late sharing Stitch Fix number five from last month. But, I couldn’t just forget that it happened. Especially since I ended up with a piece I truly love! Here it is! And a peek at what my mama kept from her box too!
For those who are new to Stitch Fix. Here’s how it works …
- Complete a style profile here, it takes about 15 minutes to notate your size, style preferences, budget, lifestyle, etc. You can even submit the link to a style board on Pinterest!
- Schedule the date you want your fix to arrive – depending on how busy they are, it’s usually about a month out from when you complete your profile.
- A Stitch Fix stylist reviews your profile and hand selects 5 pieces just for you!
- Your fix ships, you get to try on each piece in the comfort of your home and then return whatever you don’t like or doesn’t fit. They even include a styling guide for each piece to give you ideas on how to put together outfits with your fix items.
- Once your box ships you’re charged a $20 styling fee, but that fee is applied to anything you choose to keep so you really don’t lose.
- After you make your final decision you complete a simple checkout online – marking what items you are keeping and giving feedback on everything you received. Was the price right? The size? The style? And then a blank box to add specifics like “too tight on the tummy” or “how did you know this color would look perfect on me!?!” If you keep everything in your box you save 25% off everything! Cool bonus, right?
These are the things I returned. I was in like with them all, but not love. Too short, too simple, too expensive. One thing or the other helped me justify sending them back.
But this, this I specifically requested and I love. A 3/4 sleeve black longer tee in heaven soft fabric that I could layer with my favorite vest from prAna. It was something my closet was missing and Stitch Fix came to the rescue.
My mama found two gems in her box … don’t you just love that floral? And isn’t my mom just the cutest?
If you haven’t found the right Christmas gift for yourself yet? Let it be Stitch Fix! It’s seriously soooo fun! And, if you sign up through my referral link – I get a $25 credit, which is super awesome :)
I want to see your Stitch Fix posts and/or hear about what you received lately – please share!