Watching /// so many documentaries, even more than I shared here. Latest was Food Matters, Henry VIII and End of Watch (that last one wasn’t a technical documentary, but it was real life ish). And now I’ve started The Vampire Diaries because Fall television can’t come soon enough! I’m most excited for the return of Scandal and the new How To Get Away With Murder.
Searching /// for any and advice about Yellowstone! We’re planning a trip for next summer and I’m REALLY excited! I went when I was in 1st grade and still have the best memories of it. It’s seriously the greatest blessing to have a mom and sister who are both teachers and thus have the summers off.
Growing /// in my endurance. If my knees weren’t bothering me so much I would almost say I enjoy running.
Ignoring /// the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Total lie. I’m not. I ordered shoes for Max, Jemma’s birthday present and a little something for myself … plus a pair of my favorite jeans in a smaller size because my original pair were from shortly after Max was born. Best of all, I first logged into Ebates and then Nordstrom because right now you get 10% back on any Nordstrom purchase – WOOHOO!
And a few links worth sharing …
- My Journey Leaving the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- I’m persisting through my 5K training and thus, have started a pin board for my MOTHER RUNNER life
- I just ordered a Fabletics outfit – 3 work out pieces for $25 and free shipping, yes please! Sign up here!
- Just might cook this up
- Isn’t this super darling?
- One of my favorite seasoning options – fresh with a little bite.
- These are Max’s favorite jammies – I think his chubby tummy just likes not having a waistband at night. Problem is … he has almost grown out of the largest size! Where do I find something similar?
- My latest What To Expect post – and I promise, it was never my intent to lessen the miracle of making a life/diminish infertility concerns with questions about seemingly insignificant things. Granted, I’ve learned that What To Expect is usually full of harsh comments, meh.
- Give me all the white!
- Pretty. Pretty. Pretty.
- I need to buy more almond flour for this.
- Hmmm … maybe perfect for Christmas!
- Have you learned how to avoid burned popcorn … forever?!?