Saving /// for this. Swoon. Someday, maybe, probably never :/
Closing /// up week two of 5K training. It’s getting harder, but I’m becoming more committed each run.
Loving /// age three. It’s really amazing how much Jem has blossomed this year. I’m anticipating good things from four.
Despising /// television. It just takes up so much time and is often quite worthless. I think the kids and I need to go on a strike.
Throwing /// things out! Well, more donating and selling, but we’re on a massive cleanse and it feels good. Do I say this every Currently post? I think so. Where does all this stuff come from?!?
And some links to share …
- Thankful to Laura who shared this series with me … A Mom Who Pray —> A Mom Who Pray Continuously —> A Mom Who Prays Specifically and Expectantly
- Last chance to win – pretty low entries so you’ve got good odds!
- Best read lately: When You Are Tightly Wound
- So happy for this family
- Sign up for eBates, refer 2 friends and earn $50 – it’s easy and I can totally vouch that it works and is legit!
- Say yes to this fresh flavor! #sp
- Summer sale
- New blog I love
- Baffled by photo editing? Here’s some great PicMonkey tips
- What do you know about school uniforms? Help out Allison!
- Say goodbye to burned popcorn, forever! Thanks Popsecret! #sp
- Power reading this, I’m such a sucker for trilogies
- I’m starting the Justice study soon – have you studied with She Reads Truth?
- Laughing, laughing, laughing —> Instagram is not real
What are you up to currently? What’s something you’re loving lately?