Hey there, Brother!
We are all getting so excited for your arrival. Everyone keeps saying, “What will we do with a boy?” And honestly, I don’t know … we’re so used to girls around here. What I do know is that we’ll love you to bits. You’ll be our favorite little man; no doubt about that.
- How big is baby? I’ve got a cucumber in there! Roughly 16 inches and 3.5 pounds
- Weight gain/loss? Hovering right around 160 which is +23 pounds
- Maternity clothes? Yes and no. The top and cardigan in the outfit above are both regular, but my maxi skirt is maternity … AND SO COMFY!
- Best moment this week? Getting together with friends for a little baby shower to celebrate brother.
- Movement? I keep feeling hard little feet punch out around my belly button. I give them a little tap and he wiggles around like crazy.
- Food cravings? Spring rolls and this amazing high protein/iron quinoa dish my sister has been fixing for me!
- Gender? A sweet little man
- What I am looking forward to? Being moved and settled so I can start washing up little boy clothes, packing our birth bag, and working on my little guy’s baby book
- Shopping for? The ultimate garage sale — a citywide one, is on June 16th. Seriously can’t wait! We were also blessed with 2 gift cards at the shower so I get to do some shopping at Target and Cotton Babies.
- Name ideas? Very much leaning towards Max Valentine, but we aren’t 100%
- Reading? The Other Baby Book – definitely like them on Facebook too for great parenting tips, articles, and blog posts
- Weekly wisdom? Nap with the toddler as much as you can.
- Milestones? Thirty weeks seems so much closer than being in the 20s. Jemma was born at 39 weeks which seems like tomorrow!
P.S. Top Baby Blogs reset the votes today, so if you could spare a click (today and whenever you stop by the blog) I’d so appreciate it! The vote button in my signature takes you to the owl voting page :)
Blog – GFC – Blog Lovin’ – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Vote