If you’re stopping by from the 2012 Ultimate Blog Party … WELCOME!
My name is Gretchen and I’ve been blogging since January 2010 when I found out I was expecting my sweet daughter, Jemma. She is now 18 months old and busy as a bee :) This August we’ll be bringing a baby brother on board, and my husband, Dominic, and I couldn’t be more excited!
For the last 7 months I’ve been a stay-at-home mama and I’ve loved every minute of it … well, all except for the minute this morning when Jemma dumped Cheerios on the floor and walked all over them, smiling at every crunch she heard. We’re currently building a house, planning for baby brother, and getting ready for spring/summer … whenever it decides to arrive in the Pacific Northwest.
Here’s a few highlights of my favorite posts …
- All about our cloth diaper routine
- 100 fun facts about me featured during Sunday Confessional
- I write for Natural Parents Network and if you stop by, I’m sure it will quickly become one of your favorite parenting resources
- You can find the current giveaway here, 2 Prime Time Shopping Passes to Just Between Friends in Portland, and APRIL GIVEAWAY DAY will launch on the 25th
- I’m learning to morph my corporate wardrobe into a more SAHM appropriate style
- About my breastfeeding journey and why I donated some of my pumped milk to a stranger
- How we announced baby #2′s gender to our family
Now that you know a bit about me, be sure to leave a comment with your blog address and I’ll stop by when I have a few minutes to myself :) You can also find me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
Blog – GFC – Blog Lovin’ – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Vote