The dust has settled. I’m over the tears (I think). I’m ready to move forward … we’re look for a home and this is why:
- Last summer we moved from our duplex in east Vancouver to a family friend’s home in west Vancouver. They were moving to Texas and had decided not to sell their home and asked us to rent until the market turned around. We agreed.
- We signed a lease from August 2009 through January 2011 when we and the owners planned to re-assess the renting/selling options.
- On Monday, the home owners decided to put the house on the market.
- This change meant a house overall … staging, no clutter, ready for showings at any time.
- Knowing the house could sell at any time and we have a baby on the way Dominic and I decided to look for a new rental. I can’t imagine packing and moving in the 6-9 month pregnancy stage.