Whenever I have a dilemma, I think “Golly girl, you should really think on that and write up a blog post”. And so, I did. Lucky, lucky you!
So, the question I had asked myself … “What on earth should I, I mean, the Claus duo, pack into these darling stockings on Christmas morning?”
And my first answer … “Uh, candy?” And then, brilliance struck and I gathered together 50 rock star stocking stuffer ideas! Boom shaka laka!
- Baby Lit books
- Ah! Natural name wood blocks or tethers
- Play Doh Plus, or homemade
- No End Naturals chapstick /// A friend of mine’s shop, you’ll love her products!
- Blind bags
- Cookie Cutters /// For Play Doh or cookies
- Coupons /// Dinner date night with Dad, movies with Mom, etc.
- Framed family photo
- Oranges /// Must have tradition for the toe of the stocking!
- Granola bars
- Fruit gummies /// our favorite
- Coloring book and markers /// We love Color Wonder
- Homemade treat with these new delights /// Love finding new favorites from my sponsors!
- Mercer Made hair clips
- Sweet Ties Hair Ties
- Mason jar straws and lids
- Chatbooks /// Littles love to look at pictures of fun things they’ve done
- New Disney DVD
- T-shirts /// Love these, these, and these
- MagiClip Princesses
- Race cars
- DIY essential oil warm sack
- DIY candy sleigh
- DIY homemade mittens from an old sweater
- DIY Glitter Slime
- Glitter glue /// Jem loves this stuff and actually has it on her Christmas wish list
- Clip on earrings for your little princess
- Small DUPLO sets /// Honestly, I watch for these at consignment sales like a hawk
- DIY finger puppets
- Temporary tattoos
- Flashcards /// From the Target $1 bin … I laminate ours, punch a ring at the top and add a circle jump ring to keep them all together
- Books on CD
- Clown nose /// One of Max’s most favorite things to play with!
- DIY crayon roll
- Memory game
- DIY money melts
- Rubber stamps and ink pad
- DIY marshmallow catapult
- DIY fleece ear warmers
- Magazine subscription /// Jem loves ZooBooks
- Magnifying glass
- iTunes gift card for new apps
Ah! Natural Baby Teether /// Baby Lit /// Disney Frozen Magiclip /// Kid + Kind Sea Pup T-Shirt
What would you add as a stocking stuffer idea?
(Visited 610 times, 1 visits today)
so great! i was just thinking about stocking stuffers the other day for the kids. i love that this list is a mix of just-for-fun stuff and we’ll-actually-use-it stuff.
We were talking about this at homeschool group a few weeks ago. Best ideas I heard were flashlights, mini microscopes, tape measures and walkie talkies– we’re doing the walkie talkies for our 8 & 4 year olds. Then maybe they’ll give me back the baby monitor parts!
Bahaha! This made be chuckle :) I did just pick up a magnifying glass for Max and I know Jem would like a tape measure – she’s always talking about how many feet people are.
Such a great list!! Those Baby lit books were on super sale and my dad bought 10 for my girls!! We do an orange, socks, lip balm (among other fun amenity things), and Paleo friendly snacks I can find.
Lucky girls! I think they’re just the cutest books!