It’s been on my to do list for quite a little while to share my most favorite protein shakes ever! It’s creamy and delicious while still being wonderfully healthy. I blend this up 3-4 times a week and have yet to gt tired of it.
For a few years now I’ve been on the Arbonne protein band wagon. This protein is the best for so many reasons and it’s like Christmas morning when they release a new flavor. But, the Peanut Butter & Jelly uses plain ol’ vanilla. Easy peasy!
I think this little munchkin will prove just how yummy it is …
Every time he hears the blender whirl he comes runnin’ and asks, “Oothie?” Yep, buddy … you can always have some of mama’s smoothie!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Arbonne Protein Shake
- 1 Blender
- 7 ice cubes
- 1 cup strawberries frozen
- 1/2 banana frozen
- 2 tbsp peanut butter or preferred nut butter
- 2 scoops Arbonne FeelFit Vanilla Pea Protein Powder
- 1 scoop Arbonne BeWell Superfood Greens
- 1 scoop CodeAge Collagen
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup water if needed
- Add ingredients to blender and whip it up! You may not need that final 1/2 cup of water – it all depends on your preferred consistency.
I use a Vitamix blender and can’t recommend it enough. The one we have was actually my parents. They purchased it at the fair 15 years ago and for years now it has been used almost daily. Total workhorse! I’m very impressed that she’s still going strong. Watch for Vitamix sales here or snag one at Costco.
Here is the collagen I use and love.
I’ve got more smoothie and shake recipes in the pipeline! Stay tuned!