Every week I share about my life over a Baby Gizmo. Sometimes it’s a review of a much-loved product, sometimes it’s a little DIY or a favorite recipe or collaboration of favorite things. On occasion it’s just an explosion of what’s on my mind. Whatever it is, I’d love for you to pop over, read and a bit, and leave a comment or two!
Here’s what I wrote in September and October …
- The Beauty of Birth Photography
- Free Museum Day is September 29th (mark your calendar for next year)
- The Due Date Dilemma
- Aunt Dot’s Crazy Cake
- Fall Boot Round Up
- Thoughts on Alternative Milk Options
- Milk-Saver Review
- DIY Chalkboard Baby Announcement
- Homemade Hummus
- Teaching With Apples
- Simple Lunches : Wrap It Up!
- Cleaning With Vinegar
- Functional and Fabulous Nursing Tanks
- Pumpkin Protein Shake
- Last Minute DIY Halloween Costumes (it’s never to early to plan ahead)
- The Boy Names I Didn’t Use
- 10 of Best Little Man Cardigans
- Piggy Paint Review
I’ve loved having the opportunity to embrace my role as a writer. It fits well into my calling as a mama … just a few hours of quiet each week to reflect and share about two of my most favorite people and all the adventures we go on together!
Blog – GFC – Blog Lovin’ – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Vote