When it rains, it pours … this is what I am choosing to focus on today:
- The sweet birds chirping out my bedroom window. I imagine they are chickadees … (Grammy’s favorite birds) stopping by to tell me everything will be ok.
- Hot, decaf coffee – don’t forget the peppermint mocha creamer (it’s available year round now at Fred Meyer!)
- Netflix. Dom says that even if we have to cancel cable down the road he won’t take away Netflix … WOOHOO. Now that’s stability :)
- My amazing husband who watches chick flicks, eats my cravings, and snuggles me whenever needed. He might not have a job presently, but he is doing a hell of a job fulfilling the role as my husband! P.S. He does laundry too, aren’t you jealous?
- The wee one growing inside of me; it’s such a blessing to be a mama-to-be!
See, life isn’t that bad.
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)