My staged coffee table that will quickly be replaced by puzzles, blocks or trains :)
Buying /// my mama the best Mother’s Day gift from Nordstrom and earning cash back through eBates! Sweet thing also found my Mother’s Day gift at Nordies, because, yes, my mama buys me a gift every year because she says she wouldn’t be a mama without me!
Snapping /// photos of our living room for a feature and giveaway later this month. I stayed up late getting everything picked up and arranged and took photos first thing before the wee ones exploded everything into its’ normal state.
Scoring /// Birkenstocks on eBay! And then they were too small :/ #luckysisterwithsmallerfeet
Struggling /// with changes in our extended family; creating boundaries, imagining new traditions and praying the Lord brings ample restoration to our hearts. I’m reading Carry On, Warrior and loving how some of Glennon’s lesson are applying to where I’m at.
Losing /// my mind. It’s been the war of the threenager and her PMSing mother lately. Because, that’s right – after 19 months postpartum my cycle returned. In and of itself it hasn’t been bad, but the surrounding symptoms have been – headaches, breakouts, no patience, insomnia, moody as hell.
And some links to share …
- This was the best piece on marriage I’ve read in a long time.
- I finally took the plunge and became a doTERRA consultant! Have questions about oils or want to hear my fave tips – join my Facebook group, That Oil Family. You can order here or email me (email@example.com) about wholesale options too!
- How to be pro-life and a feminist.
- These studies always amaze me.
- Don’t forget the giveaway – I use mine EVERYDAY!
- Love this. This. AND THIS!
- How to make money blogging – the ultimate resource! Pin it!
- My favorite essential oil trick as of late.
- Stitchfix for men type of thing, use code 15YAY for $15 off your first box.
- Look what Brave Sunday is adding to her line up? LOVE!
- The most beautiful children’s book.
Affiliate links and sponsor mentions included where applicable.