Owning /// too much. I’ve been setting up our school space which has resulted in a mass purge of toys, books and other mountains of things we don’t need but somehow cart around.
Wearing /// this soon.
Thinking /// about springs rolls (my mama and I are going on a date tomorrow!), my reorganized Pinterest boards, maybe selling a few mama baby pieces on Instagram (keep an eye out here) and how funny Jemma has been lately – she wants us to have a baby girl and thinks we should name her Sleeping Beauty or Dopey :)
Drinking /// hot cocoa, specifically almond milk + Ovaltine.
Dancing /// to the Frozen soundtrack. Like everyone and their mutha :)
A few links to share …
- Ya’ll know I love me some Kate Middleton. Well, since Joules is a British brand, I feel all “Kate” when I shop, pin and pine after their pieces. They’re having a pretty big sale now too!
- I wish I could have so eloquently written this about outfit posts.
- I’ve partnered with Out of Alabaster and she’s currently working on Max’s silhouette – I’m waiting with baited breathe!
- If you haven’t read this yet, it’s a must.
- Have you taken the challenge?
- Are you a crunchy mom? I got a 26 :)
- Potty learning a strong willed child :: raising hand wildly here ::
- If you ask her, Jem says her favorite food is a pancakes … I’m going to try out these protein pancakes for brekkie soon!
- I love everything about this. Everything.