Bucket lists … who needs ’em anyway? Well, I do!
I’ve been a list maker for eons and nothing seems more fitting than keeping a log of things I’d like to do and charting my accomplishments. This page is a work in progress and I’ll be adding and linking as I go!
If you have a published bucket list I’d love to see it! Or comment with some items on your list – I’m always in need of inspiration!
- See a Cirque du Soleil show
- Learn to crochet at least 3 different stitches
- Eat at the Pirate of the Caribbean restaurant at Disneyland
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Complete childbirth educator training
- Garden enough to make a robust, homemade salad
- Visit Vance Creek
- Jog a 5K
- Learn to can (because Jemma tends to go on fruit kicks based on whatever is NOT currently in season)
- Paint a large canvas
- Have a planned home birth (unplanned one already complete!)
- Be published in a print magazine
- Visit the house my grandpa was born at in Switzerland
- Own a little beach cottage on the coast
- Travel to these 5 waterfalls – Angel Falls (Venezuela), Yosemite Falls (California), Multnomah Falls (Oregon), Yellowstone (Wyoming), and Niagara Falls (New York)