On Thursday we hustled our buns to the airport for our adventure to Texas! We barely made it … like, rolled into departures with 40 minutes until take off, a ton of bags, two tired kids – we left the house at 4:30 am, car seats and a mama desperately needing her Starbucks.
Everything/one made it onto the the plane. Except for my americano. Tragic.
Our flight, layover and final flight went 10x better than I could have imagined and now we’re in sunny Texas eating well and hanging with family. I downed a very fine steak with squash and potatoes for dinner tonight and am now rounding up a little this + that for ya’ll :) Enjoy!
- All the mamas be sayin’ – EAT THIS
- On the menu tomorrow, the reviews say it’ll be a win
- AND … the perfect side dish
- Sweet and simple
- Want to hear me via podcast? I was a guest for Evolving Parents – Episode 14
- Favorites just for the pregnant gals
- It’s not just about measles, there is a much deeper issue
- The prettiest travel accessory
- Don’t miss this giveaway – three are up for grabs!
- This is beyond brilliant, we adore it!
- I go back and forth on what bed size to get for the kids – this makes me want toddler beds
- Every 13 year old needs this
- Jemma’s pen pal (the daughter of this sweet mama) sent Jemma the perfect travel activity
- And my sis bought me this for my earphone tangled mess
Anything I need to do or see while visiting the great land of Texas? We’re in Lubbock this week and then I’m heading to Austin/Fort Hood area with the kids after that!