Celebrating /// Max’s birthday!!! Well, almost. His shark-themed birthday invitations have been purchased and I’m both loving and hating this last month of having a one year old. So. Many. Emotions. BTW, ordering custom invites on Etsy and then doing the Create Your Own option on Costco.com gets you 25 invites for $17.25 (plus whatever Etsy design you commission) – best deal I’ve found for sure!
Growing /// two, happy and healthy children. #lifecomplete
Playing /// the “let’s not spend any grocery money” game. I’ve been very creative with our pantry and freezer lately and then fell victim to Trek Mix and pre-packaged guacamole (so it doesn’t get brown!) at Costco. Oops! Both are amazing and I am regretting neither purchase.
Setting /// big goals. One I’ve never attempted before, but have thought tons about … I’m jogging a 5K on August 23rd! I’m a week into training and have already registered so no turning back! Follow along with my runs and grumblings on Instagram #tmg5korbust
Feeling /// PRODUCTIVE! After a marathon few weeks we spent most of this past week at home. And it was lovely. Naps, organizing, deep cleaning, simplifying, library visits, runs, parks … there are many areas of the house that still look exploded, but you know what they say, it always gets worse before it gets better.
And a few links to share …
- Kate’s super natural, super awesome beauty routine
- My two favorite posts I’ve written in July — one and two
- Check out the food of the month and don’t forget to enter the fabulous giveaway compliments of Cuisinart
- “None of the parenting books I’d read mentioned that I would be expected to make a decision I knew nothing about while I was high on painkillers.” Read more here.
- Vaccines and car seats – kinda the same?
- Watching this right now
- Ordered this
- Want to order this
- The best video I’ve ever seen discussing circumcision and intact, 33 minutes worthy of your watching
- Someone’s getting close to having a baby!
- Gonna watch this for sure
- Single Tasking – what I officially suck at, but plan to change