This is more for me than anyone. Posting articles I hope to re-read in the future are best organized here. I’m so thankful for organizational tools like blogs. Three cheers for the 21st century.
- My birth story is almost ready to post. I know, quite a long time coming. But, anyways, as I journaled my whole experience I enjoyed reading other un-perfect birth stories here.
- Have you heard of Eats on Feets? I think it’s fabulous and I hope to participate someday. This blog details out how to safely store and ship breastmilk.
- Waking up next to my girlie has been absolutely priceless. Not to mention how easy it makes night nursing. This article on co-sleeping detailed out a number of benefits.
- Coconut oil is on my grocery list. This is why. Do any of you use coconut oil?
- Freezer meals are a godsend. There are some great ideas here.
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)