This weekend ended on a sour note for all us Pacific Northwest folks who were cheering on our Seahawks. I’m a total bandwagon fan, but sported my tee and fancy headband with pride. I even joined in the actual game watching in the final 2 minutes and thus, got to see all the crazy action! Jeepers! Football can get pretty exciting when it’s down to the wire!
Anyways, my dear mama snapped photos from my 7th Stitch Fix box! Another winner, surprise surprise! For this fix I asked for a pair of jeans and a variety of tops. In all the photos I’m wearing the Diana Skinny Jeans by Kut From The Kloth. They kind of feel like butter :)
Dilley Knit Top by Papermoon
Hildren Roll-Tab Top by Skies are Blue
Colibri Heart Print Tab-Sleeve Blouse by Pixley
I know my #1 pick, but would love to hear what you think too!
In case you’re not familiar with Stitch Fix, here is how it works! It’s such a fun surprise and I’ve gained some amazing, quality pieces thanks to my stylist. If you’re lost as to what to ask for for Valentine’s Day – ask for Stitch Fix!
- Complete a style profile here, it takes about 15 minutes to notate your size, style preferences, budget, lifestyle, etc. You can even submit the link to a style board on Pinterest!
- Schedule the date you want your fix to arrive – depending on how busy they are, it’s usually about a month out from when you complete your profile.
- A Stitch Fix stylist reviews your profile and hand selects 5 pieces just for you!
- Your fix ships, you get to try on each piece in the comfort of your home and then return whatever you don’t like or doesn’t fit. They even include a styling guide for each piece to give you ideas on how to put together outfits with your fix items.
- Once your box ships you’re charged a $20 styling fee, but that fee is applied to anything you choose to keep so you really don’t lose.
- After you make your final decision you complete a simple checkout online – marking what items you are keeping and giving feedback on everything you received. Was the price right? The size? The style? And then a blank box to add specifics like “too tight on the tummy” or “how did you know this color would look perfect on me!?!” If you keep everything in your box you save 25% off everything! Cool bonus, right?