Guess what’s on the menu for breakfast tomorrow morning? MY FAVORITE SHAKE! Yep, this Key Lime Pie Shake with Arbonne protein is so stinkin’ good.
The lime is super refreshing and I honestly love starting the morning with such a hefty boost of greens. It’s a total win!
I won’t babble and bob. Here’s the recipe – you’re gonna love it!
Key Lime Pie Arbonne Protein Shake
- 1 Blender
- 7 ice cubes
- 1/2 banana
- 2 handfuls spinach or Costco power greens
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 scoops Arbonne vanilla protein
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and whip it up! Drink promptly as it sometimes separates after it sits for a bit. If that happens, just shake or stir it up and enjoy!
Optional add ins:
- Arbonne Green Balance
- Codeage Multi Collagen Peptides
- Arbonne Gut Health Prebiotic Fiber
Looking for another shake recipe? This is my other favorite!
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)