One, I’m excited to give you a dose of real life today. The inside of my diaper bag kind of real life. It’s not all roses, but it sure it all functional … or at least entertaining :) There was so prepping or staging of this “photo shoot” – just a dump and display. Real life at its finest! Two, if you share a snapshot of your diaper bag on social media you’ll be in the running for a fabulous giveaway from Lily Jade!
I’ve been carrying Lily Jade’s Caroline bag since the 4th of July or so. I loved it from the beginning, but I’ll admit, I’m a bag rotator. I carry one for awhile, then swap, then swap again a few weeks later. But … my Lily Jade and I are going 7 months strong and there is no swapping in site! It’s that fabulous!
Here’s the inside scoop on everything in my bag!
The essential (on this given day) include …
- Library book – Thrilled with Wonder by RJ Palacios
- Max’s little buddies, Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie
- Face towelettes for post workouts
- Honest diapers and Christmas clearance wipes for on the go
- Reusable Chico bag – we have a plastic bag ban in our county so these are a must!
- Spare Max socks
- iPhone with Rifle Paper Co. case
- Hobo wallet stuffed with receipts, not pretty, but the norm :)
- EOS, duh
- Cosmetic bag stuffed with mini toiletries
- Kate Spade aviators
- Bouncy ball, again, a Max essential
- OnGuard hand sanitizer
- Essential oils on the go kit
- Minivan keys, leather feather keychain from Atlas Past
- To do list and a collection of pens, AKA my lifeline
What would you tuck ever so neatly into your Lily Jade (and amazing inner baby bag)? Snap a photo of your current set up and you just may win a Lily Jade of your very own! I’ll be crossing my fingers that a That Mama Gretchen reader on of the lucky mamas!
Lily Jade is giving away THREE beautiful designer diaper bags!
-share your “what’s in my bag” blog post using the linky tool below,
-share your “what’s in my bag” photo on Instagram using #ljorganizeme and tag @lilyjadeco,
-share your “what’s in my bag” photo on Facebook and tag Lily Jade!
Contestants do NOT have to have a Lily Jade to enter. Contest runs from February 5th-February 12th. Winners will be chosen randomly and announced February 13th at instagram.com/lilyjadeco!
Want to take a peek at my other posts featuring Lily Jade? Here’s my run down of the Caroline and here you can see the Elizabeth in action!
Ashley O. says
What exactly makes up your onguard hand sanitizer? what is the size?
I just started getting into EO’s and now hate using regular handsanitizer
I’m glad you asked :) Here’s the whole recipe —> http://thatmamagretchen.com/2015/02/onguard-hand-sanitizer.html