Don’t miss the two current giveaways! Click the links on the sidebar —–>
Learning /// about grief and boundaries and things that just don’t seem fair in this world. A few weeks ago Call the Midwife had a quote that I latched on to. I’m going to remember it forever – it was just that good. That real.
God isn’t in the event; God is in the results after the event. He is in the love, concern and caring.
Wanting /// this beauty. And this.
Enjoying /// the last bits of rain before summer fully arrives. It poured during nap time today and I snuggled Max as he slept, dozed off myself and then woke and just listened to the rain. It’s been my favorite sound, rain on the rooftops, ever since I can remember.
Missing /// being pregnant. It’s the first thing that came to mind, and I really just do miss it. Darn Timehop always showing me pictures of my bumps from the past!
Playing /// Prison Break on Apple TV. I’m on season 4 and just love it. Well, all except for the bad girl’s name being Gretchen :/ Also, Apple TV’s are genius.
And links to share …
- Paleo Pazookie – sign. me. up.
- I love birth stories and this one is exceptional.
- My iPhone is on its last leg, but I need it to last until my contract can renew or something complicated like that. Anyways, when the time comes (late August), I’ll be getting an iPhone 5 and then ordering one of these! LOVE!
- 7 Sayings to Remember on Hard Days
- My Mother’s Day idea post from Baby Gizmo went viral-ish … as in, I’ve seen it a few places :)
- My favorite post of the week.
- Ordered these pretty Scripture memory cards for Jemma and I to memorize.
- Proud of my mama and her little Etsy shop!
- Adding this project to my DIY list. AND THIS – oh. my. word.
- Just received Max’s silhouette from the talented Lindsey – can’t wait to frame it next to Jem’s.
- My mascara is on it’s way and I can’t wait!
Thanks so much for mentioning Margot's birth story, sweet friend. Also, your new look here is beautimus! Have a fabulous weekend! :)
Gretchen Bossio says
Thanks, Lacy! xoxo