Shoveling /// toys to and fro with a focus on minimizing and organizing. I’m curious, what’s your toy philosophy?
Ignoring /// my sewing stash. It’s been a year now since I worked on any projects :( I seem to go in sewing phases and right now, I’m not in one. It’s sad, but I know I’ll move into a sewing season again someday.
Inhaling /// OnGuard via my diffuser. Heaven sent.
Hugging /// my littles. Of course. I’ve been reading Peaceful Parents, Happy Kids and it is by far my most favorite parenting book I’ve ever read. Well, listened too. I snagged it from the library on audio. It’s chalk full of wisdom and thus far one of my favorite quotes is, “Children need 4 hugs a day for survival, 8 for maintenance and 12 for growth.”
Throwing /// my arms up and planning only lovey dovey fun things for the kids and I tomorrow. I think employers should consider Valentine’s Day a paid holiday so Dom can join us!
A few links to share …
- Would you look at that? A homeschooling Seahawk.
- Swooning over these from Gipsy Dharma, and so many colors to choose from!
- I’ll be having a little instasale with some gently used, handmade and vintage treasures soon – follow @tmgcloset on Instagram to stay updated!
- This doesn’t surprise me.
- Plan ahead for Monday!
- New favorite reads: here + here
- I’m detoxing from mainstream deodorant – it was time to take the natural plunge and I’m loving this.
- This mama whips up maternity clothes like it’s going out of style – I love this piece she made! Yes, made!
- I’m so excited for this mama and her journey across the country and in parenting – big things are happening for her and her family! Don’t miss out!
- The most beautiful, lovely, perfectly colored scarf I shared on Instagram is on sale! Actually, so many gems are on sale – plan ahead for Mother’s Day or treat your self :)
- I love home tours!
- What do you think of these? Love ’em or hate ’em?
- Today is day for selfies.