This post is sponsored by Refresh Your Car®! but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
That Dad Dominic has been working extra hard lately so the kids and I decided to spruce up his truck as a surprise!
A car clean out is one of those acts of service ways to show love and I knew Dominic would appreciate his truck, affectionately know as “Red Racer”, getting a fresh scent and wipe down. When I mentioned this plan to the kids they were totally on board. Jemma chose a vent stick scent by Refresh Your Car® in honor of her Dad – Alpine Meadow “because he loves the woods!” – and Max dusted his heart out.
Reid wasn’t the most helpful, he’s more enamored with riding in Red Racer, so we locked him in his car seat with a snack and got to work :)
In less than 10 minutes, Red Racer was looking AND SMELLING pretty spiffy! If your car is ready for a summer spruce up, follow these easy steps … or direct your kids to, these are all things they’re more than capable of doing solo or as a team!
- Gather trash from the floor and compartments
- Dust surfaces with a microfiber cloth or wand
- Wipe out cup holders with a wet wipe
- Use a hand vac to clean up the floor and upholstery
- Stock the glove compartment with the driver’s favorite pantry snacks
- Add a Refresh Your Car® vent stick to keep the stinkies away
- Finalize your car makeover with a little love note or two
Ready to spruce up your own car? Find Refresh Your Car® products near you!
You also have the to opportunity to win a prize pack full of Refresh Your Car® goodies. Enter below before June 8, 2018 at midnight PST! Winner will be contacted shortly after and before you know it, your call will be smelling goooooood :)