End of summer/early fall means lots of things, but one of my favorites about this season is that Just Between Friends sales are happening … hallelujah!
What is Just Between Friends? Well, let me tell you! JBF is by far the best way to shop for kids. From clothing to books to toys to baby essentials … JBF has it all. Like a pop up consignment shop full of screamin’ deals. These sales happen about twice a year all across the country and are more organized that garage sales, have an amazing selection, and, right now they are the perfect place to begin your back to school shopping.
Yesterday I helped kick off my local sale and it was absolutely amazing! Super organized and shopper friendly. I loved browsing, finding items on my list … and other things that weren’t that I knew we just couldn’t live without :)
You can shop all week at the vacant Sports Authority in Lake Stevens so check out the sale schedule and make note of what works best for you. There are special events happening throughout the sale too like visits from Moana and drop in childcare some days provided by The Little Gym so don’t miss those specifics. If you aren’t local, you can find a JBF near you here.
Curious what I scored at the sale? Here are a few of my biggest wins …
- $2 – Hulk action figure, which is perfect timing for Max’s birthday next week! My mom actually just texted me that this is currently for sale at Toys R Us for $16.99!
- $3 – This game which we have in a different theme, it’s compact and one of Jemma and Max’s favorites so for $3 I couldn’t pass up a new version.
- $1.50-4 – A few pieces to round out the boy’s closets including a fabulous buffalo plaid flannel for Max to take camping next week. You’ll see him styling that on Instagram soon :)
- $1.50-$2.50 – Those big DK hardback Stars Wars books full of characters and facts, a bonus gift for Max’s birthday because at that price and soon to be 3 boys in our family I know they’ll get lots of love.
- $8 – American Girl over the door pocket organizer for Jemma’s accessories.
- $4 – This book from the mom section. It’s one I’ve had in my Amazon basket for awhile but for some reason waited on … perhaps because a JBF deal was on the horizon!
- $2 – Lansinoh nursing pads, a box of 42! Those will come in handy soon!
With older kids and my third boy on the way, you can see that I passed on most newborn things (it’s hand me down city over here!), but TONS of our baby things have come from JBF in the past. And, JBF is chalk full of homeschooling resources, clothes up to juniors sizes, maternity clothes (really awesome options that look practically brand new!), strollers, bath tub necessities, costumes, and lots more at 50-90% off retail. Basically, something for everyone! My mom, a grandma and teacher, even loves to shop JBF for her grandkids and classroom!
Obviously you can’t buy the exact same things I did, but cross my heart you will LOVE what you find at JBF. Take a peek at what JBF Marysville/Mount Vernon has to offer and you’ll be sure to fall in love with the deals and organization that await!
What is on your JBF wish list? And, if you attend, I’d love to know what you score!
Today’s post is sponsored by Just Between Friends Marysville/Mount Vernon, but all opinions are my own … I’ve loved JBF since I was expecting Jemma 7 years ago! That’s a lot of love!
Those cloth diapers! SWOON!
I know! I was so tempted!