We made it to Friday, friends! Such a victory for me these days. This Friday is extra special though because after my daily nap I’m heading out to coffee with a friend and then dinner with another! It’s sunny and an iced decaf followed by potato pizza drizzled with truffle oil seems massively in order. Wouldn’t you agree?
It’s not all fun and games though. After weeks of laying low I mustered up some energy and caught up on laundry and some other very neglected chores this morning. Oh, first trimester :/ It’s all worth it, of course. Especially since we got to hear baby’s heartbeat yesterday! At just 10 weeks, 4 days! Yay! The best sound ever!!!
- Thanks to an August birthday, Max will red shirt someday, love this mama’s explanation.
- So happy with how this works.
- Still so happy they’re offering maternity!
- Are their consultants available for this type of thing?
- Well this campaign sure rocks — what a way to spread the love!
- Love LulaRoe? Shop here and get your favorites shipped out to you!
- The perfect match for this ^^^ and it’s on sale today!
- Birthday gift … taking votes on color :)
- Fellow preggos here and here!
- Currently at Costco, don’t hold back.
- To do when I have more energy :)