Style File — Maxi Mama

photo 1 photo 2 photo 3 photo 4 photo 5 photo 1 photo 3 photo 4Parade Day – maxi + scarf, TJ Maxx /// sandals, thrifted Saltwaters /// jean jacket, high school vintage (which was why I was so excited to get an upgrade from my recent StitchFix!) /// sunglasses, Kate Spade /// diaper bag purse, c/o Lily Jade /// bracelets, Kate + Linny

Could this be my favorite outfit of the summer? Perhaps! I wore it to the Lakefair Parade – an annual hoorah in our little city – and there is just something so perfect about maxis in the summer. We snacked on subs as the sun set and then my ever faithful mama snuck me around the corner for a few outfit photos :) Thanks, Ma!

Parades are Dominic’s nemesis so I usually give him a waiver on the outing. The kid’s Mimi and Aunt Kiki are always in on the adventure though. Yes, yes – they’re awesome and my best friends. Well, Dominic is awesome too – just not when it comes to parades. He can’t be awesome at everything now can he? Kind of like I’m not awesome at yard work. To each his own :)

Jemma loved the princesses and marching bands and Max could see the horses from a mile away. Smiling, happy kids equals a successful event in my book so parades will continue to be a summer tradition for us all.

Now, the BIG NEWS! Lily Jade is giving away a diaper bag via my review over on Baby Gizmo – don’t miss it! The Elizabeth in Camel is lovely, amazing, functional — basically, perfect.

(Visited 8,172 times, 1 visits today)

You May Also Like:

Mini Style File --- She's My Kid, She's My Kind
Style File /// The 7th Fix
Three Diono Radians In Mama's Minivan
Happy Birthday to Me + a Lily Jade Giveaway!

Comments

1. Martry says

Amazing outfit! You look so pretty in this dress.The handbag is really useful for those who carry many smartphones or fashion accessories. The fashion accessories help to look trendy. I also purchased some fashion accessories using coupons and discount codes https://www.promoocodes.com/coupons/cupshe/ I got my savings you can also get the maximum savings.

2. says

VRL House Shifting Company serve you anywhere according to your needs of moving and relocation, vrl house shifting office shifting, vrl house shifting house …

Welcome to our company VRL House Shifting an eminent relocation service provider. We Vrl house Shifting Banglore are the leading packing and moving service provider in the Packers movers industry. We Vrl house shifting banglore offer quality and comprehensive relocation services at the economical rate to our customer. We Vrl house Shifting bangalore have branches in all the major cities of Karnataka to help our customer with all the require relocation services.

Our expert professionals take care of all the valuable goods of the client before moving it to new destination. We VRL home Relocators banglore are here to help our customers with our quality and comprehensive packing moving services. We at VRL House Shifting banglore provide all the required services related with shifting. Our staff members are very much talented and they are providing their experience to make relocation of valuable goods of the customer at ease.

mail:-vrlhspnm@gmail.com
    call:-9632828844,9901828844

3. says

I’ve to a great level received an unending period searching for online video recording guide deciding on video recording short training video short training video tutorial video game applications spots and special areas and unique areas. In any status, I’ll arrive to improvement in your nourishment in like method, I absolutely group you content finally before deferred. A person an acclaim of gratefulness is certainly certainly for the really much all section generally all around for the goliath facts.

4. says

5. says

Dubai Fun Club – dubaifunclub.com the pioneers in high profile Dubai companion services as well as secret entertainment services. The client can easily find the outstanding profiles for his leisure. Our mission is the deliver the platinum class independent entertainments in Dubai and make everyone happy.

6. says

call Myself sunitaahuja specialized in Aerocity 9711199012 service profit Full Day/Night with Qualified Girls in Aerocity 24hours. Independent in Aerocity Sponcers Exotic services Aerocity

7. says

fnd the best quality oriented and the besthouse wife jodhpur services from preetkour waiting just for you to offer extreme pleasure content now 9711199012