Resolving /// to let go, and let God. I’m a type A person, I prefer to have control and obviously, this isn’t realistic is all circumstances. I can’t keep my children well 100% of the time, I can’t see into the future, I can’t hold my breath until Dominic senses that the dishwasher needs to be unloaded :) Sometimes it is just best for me to sit back, settle in and appreciate the natural flow of life. #livingonloveproject
- To You Who Bring Small Children to Church
- MUST READ /// I Became a Mother and Died To Live
- 10 Things Every New Homeschooler Needs To KnowBabies Ruin Bodies
- Propaganda Perhaps? Growing Up Unvaccinated
- 6 Disgusting Things About Giving Birth That You Need To Know – crude, course and true!
- Our Playroom Art Wall – my recent post over at BG!
- What’s In My Suitcase – gave me a mega travel bug!