Have you heard how bad conventional popcorn bags are?
They are full of chemicals and chemicals are exactly the thing I’m trying to reduce at home. I read about Paperbag Popcorn on Pinterest and it seemed simple enough – so I gave it a try! It was quite the success!
- Put 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels (organic ones to avoid those nasty GMOs) in a brown paperbag
- Roll the top of of the bag down
- Place in the microwave and hit the popcorn button (approximately 2 minutes, 30 seconds)
- Stop the microwave when popping begins to space out
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy!
Blog – GFC – Blog Lovin’ – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Vote