|your favorite thing … climbing on tables when no one is looking | granola bar grin | enjoying a chicken caesar wrap | book explosion|
|Daddy and Sis | can’t wait for you to wear this top c/o this lovely shop | reading with your auntie | naptime with Mama|
- We visited the apple cider farm and you gobbled down part of a fritter and loved riding on the trikes. Aggressive goats and loud birds were not your favorite, though. Plus, you tripped and scraped your chin and knees :( We’ll be heading back in the Fall for pumpkins, hopefully accident free.
- The other day you gave me a lovely lotion facial, so sweetly spreading lotion all over my facial with tons of smiles and giggles :)
- Getting our room all set up – it definitely feels more like home now.
PickingEating blueberries from Pop’s and Mimi’s bush outside.
- You reacted to feeling brother move for the first time! After you felt his bump, you gave him a kiss :)
- Multiple times each day you climb onto the couch and yell “bye” and “boo”. This means you want a blanket spread on your lap and a friend to come sit next to you with a pile of books :)
- Kissing your baby doll that sleeps in brother’s co-sleeper right now
- Picking your own snack from the pantry
- Caillou – not just a favorite thing, you’re pretty much obsessed with your best friend, “Cai”
- Watching for planes whenever we are outside
I don’t know how much longer I’ll be able to keep up a monthly list of new words. It seems like each day brings something new for us to guess :)
- Animal sounds are the highlight of many conversations. You’ve mastered the sounds for cow, horse, dinosaur, dog, cat, sheep, bunny, duck, mouse, monkey, lion, bear, bird and pig.
- You know the animal sign for dog, horse, bird, and monkey too!
- “Choos” — shoes
- “Do” — door
- “Stu” — stuck
- “Bye” — blanket
- “Cai” — your favorite TV show, Caillou
Nothing new – still a lover of berries and meatballs. You’ve become very independent when eating – you want exactly what we are having, in the same form. Tacos shall not be deconstructed, wraps must be complete, cereal must have milk and a spoon, and sandwiches are best grilled so the bread doesn’t slip around.
Blog – GFC – Blog Lovin’ – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Vote