I’m in heaven scrolling through my maternity pictures! Christine did an AMAZING job capturing my brother bump :) We took photos in two sessions this time around. Not on purpose, but thanks to a lightning storm that cut the first train location short. I’ll be sure to share more soon! Nothing like a boost of bump confidence from a super photographer and friend!
On another note – OMG – I’m full-term! Hello 37 weeks!
- How big is baby? A winter melon, 18-21 inches and 6-9 pounds. What do you think … do I have a 9-pounder in there?
- Weight gain/loss? I’ve been in the low 170s for a few weeks now, up about 35 pounds total
- Maternity clothes? Nothing from the train shoot is maternity – just stretchy :)
- Best moment this week? Pictures of course! And finding out that my GBS test was negative.
- Movement? Powerful with lots of belly jumping hiccups
- Food cravings? I’m back on a lemonade kick. In love with fresh, juicy watermelon and Trident tropical citrus gum. I’ve been chewing packs and packs.
- Gender? A sweet little man, although, this hasn’t been confirmed since our 20 week ultrasound. I briefly thought this week, “What if it’s actually a girl?” But, I’m positive it’s not. This pregnancy has been different enough from Jemma’s so I’m confident enough to say it’s a boy for sure.
- What I am looking forward to? I can’t honestly say that I’m looking forward to labor. I feel like I still have some residual worries from last time. I do know that I’m thrilled to hold my little man and kiss his chubby cheeks! I also can’t wait for Jem to meet her brother. It’s going to be a sweet moment for sure. Plus, Christine will be photographing our birth so she’ll get to capture all those special moments.
- Shopping for? I need to buy straws for my birth beverages and ingredients to make quinoa chili for the birth team
- Name ideas? I’m pushing oh so strongly for Thatcher
- Reading? Focusing on my Hypnobabies study book
- Weekly wisdom? Making a medicine/supplement chart has been crucial to my actually taking what I need to take when I need to take it. Here’s the current schedule …
- MORNING: floradix mixed in grape juice, emergen-c mixed in orange juice, homeopathic regimen (arnica, 10 minutes later cimicifuga, 10 minutes later caulophyllum)
- AFTERNOON: prenatal vitamins, vitamin D, and homeopathic regimen
- EVENING: magnesium/calcium, evening primrose (orally and vaginally), and homeopathic regimen
- Milestones? Full-term! And, with the various dates I’ve gotten throughout my pregnancy from measurements and ultrasounds I’m guessing brother could be born in the next 1-4 weeks. We shall see :)